High Load Application Form
- Between 4.31m and 4.99m: 24 hours' notice (apply directly to Powerco)
- Between 5m and 5.49m: five working days' notice (apply directly to Powerco)
- 5.5m or higher: 10 working days. Costs may apply. Apply via a Powerco Approved Contractor who will manage the application on your behalf.
- If the route taken requires a planned outage then the Powerco Approved Contractor will advise of the travel date required.
- Load width: Greater than 8m: five working days' notice
The Powerco Overheight Load Administrator is available during business hours only (Monday to Friday, between 8:30am and 5:00pm).
Terms of Powerco Limited High Load Permit
By making an application to transport a high load, the applicant agrees:
That any permit issued by Powerco is valid only for the date specified on the permit
That, if the information provided is incorrect and as a result damage is suffered, the Applicant will cover all costs of repairing that damage and indemnify Powerco against any claims by third parties arising from that damage.
To take all due care, whether or not the load is escorted
That the issue of a permit by Powerco does not exempt the Applicant from liability arising from damage to Powerco’s network caused by the load, whether it is escorted or not
To abide by the terms of the permit and the directions of Powerco’s escort (if any) and
To pay all charges required by Powerco or Powerco’s Approved Contractors in connection with the transport or escort of the load.